Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday 23 June 2011

Exams, Bloggers and Poll

I'm not sure how many of you know but I have my exams coming up next month, and that's why there has been a decline in postings lately. I really can't believe I'm going to be sitting for exams again, feels just like yesterday when I did my last post about taking a break from blogging.


C&B and PFL are going to remain this way till about the last week of July, but I am not entirely sure. However it is a for gone surety that I will resume posting regularly in August. As for GPY!!! the same fate is going to be presenting itself however I shall be surfacing to post the Formspring questions given to me in June. The post is all ready in the drafts. If anybody has any questions to ask me, there is still time.

It sucks to be studying right now, especially since almost everyone I know is on vacations and is having a complete ball. A few things however still make me pick my chin off the ground, such as gym and Josh. I used to go regularly to my earlier gym, but I had no trainer. This time around I got one and he's fantastic. I dropped 5 kgs in a month and 2 inches off my waist. I'm putting the hunk back in Phunk!


Oh and in case you are thinking that somehow I am doing this for Josh, you can't be more wrong. I'm doing this for myself. I'm doing this to be healthy, and while I can not see the results myself I have been getting comments from people around me that I have lost weight. Yeah, I'm weird in the sense that I do not think I have lost weight even when the scale says that I have. Ever Mr. Ridiculous!

With summer over us in full bloom, I'm extremely sorry that I will not be able to entertain you. However I'm leaving you in the capable hands of some Pakistani gay bloggers that I have come across. Some are old, some are new. Some are still active, some have come to a halt for now. But perhaps increased traffic would get them to start posting again.

I have posted about this blog before, but I think he definitely deserves a mention. I'm a huge fan of his writing, and I really do hope that he starts posting again soon. He took a break for his exams, and from what he told me the break paid off. His exams went well. I'm hoping that a few of you could light his fire and get him to post some new material. My very good friend Aaron Khan's blog, Life.....A Constant Battle.

This blog is relatively new, and unfortunately he's been slow on postings recently. I really like the whole theme of his blog and I'm pretty sure alot of gay guys out there would be able to identify with his life events. He's done four posts till now, and they're all pretty good. I would advice you to take caution as his posts tend to leave one a little light headed from the blood rushes to other parts of the body. And I really do not understand his fascination with the letter 'T'. The What-Not-To-Do Blog for the Average Queer Slut by Average Queer Slut.

Taste Some Gay Salt by Branden was one of my every day clicks last summer. The author of the blog has disappeared off the grid, however he still logs on to the blog time to time. Perhaps a quick E-mail can inspire him to start writing once again. Some of his posts have truly made me envious of his writing style, take this for example.

Not that I am partial towards Karachi, but whenever I come across a gay blogger from Karachi I can't help but scream in ecstasy. And I am quite sure I shattered a few glasses when I came across Feel-o-Rama by Ayaan Khan. I'm not a fan of reading Roman Urdu. But I read his poetry even through all that, cuz they're that good. You simply can't miss out on him.

Fallen Angel is new to the world of blogosphere, and he definitely deserves a spot on the list. I have read his work and I would say that he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. As writers, we put our souls into our works and his blog clearly show that. You can check him out at The World Around Me.

Fallen Angel may put his soul into his work, just like me and many others. But only a few can actually carve a blog out of their soul. Closeted has completely mastered that art, and his writings have possibly moved me the most. I was actually very surprised when I came across his blog on Manjam, but I'm so definitely glad that I did. Especially since he deleted his Manjam ID a day later. His postings are a few and far, but they're so damn good. Also he doesn't resort to cheap under table mechanics like sexy pictures. If you want to get to know a gay man who truly values commitment, The Closeted Blog is the place to go.

The last blog quite possibly needs no introduction. His writings have appeared in various LGBT magazines of the Indian SubContinent, and his LGBT Awareness zeal matches nobody else that I have ever come to know personally. Just like everybody he's had his share of heartbreak, but he wears every one of those scars beautifully. The blog may be titled Confessions of an Imperfect Man, but he really does capture the essence of perfection in the sense that he accepts every form of diversity. The creation of the evil (Kidd'in) Mastermind Hadi Hussain, Confession of an Imperfect Man.

These are all I have for now!


I'm hoping that the next time my exams come around there are more blogs to show case, so if you are planning to start one or want to - DO IT ASAP!

Also if you remember I did a post on how age preference. I missed out on the option "Don't care", so I created a new poll. If you haven't responded to the poll yet, I'd like it very much if you do it now. I hated deleting the previous post but I do believe that there exist guys who do not care about age at all, and I just had to know how many people felt this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment