Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, 28 April 2011

I Could Have It All Wrong

I'm getting sort of irritated now by all this drama that's brewing up. I have not even indicated any signs of interest except that I am being nice despite all his pokes at my relation with Nathan. I have been patient up till now but I don't see it going anywhere. I want to take another chance and ask him out so that if he says no once again, I can simply be done with it once and for all. But my mind keeps saying that it's way too early to ask him out again.

I have started playing the same game he is playing. I don't reply to his text messages immediately. If he says he wants to talk, I do talk but I keep it as short as possible. Yes, I crack jokes and I flirt. I ask him how was his day and I try to ask how his sister's pregnancy is coming along if I can. Perhaps I am asking him too much, but for a fifteen to twenty minutes call I think it's pretty appropriate. Even more so since I have to make all the conversations and guide it.

Ryan was very happy initially when I told him about Josh. He was glad I found someone who was willing to in a relation and who happened to be in Pakistan. "So has he ever been in a relation before or are you going to pop this cherry?", he said with a smirk.


"As far as he's told me, he has not been in a relation!", I told him point blank after ignoring his last remark.

"Impossible! He's 20 years old and he's been on that dating website for two years. He's lying to you when he says he hasn't been committed.", Ryan voiced.

"I don't know. Perhaps that is true. But it's best that I give him time to tell me himself rather than go all Phunk on his ass and make him confess the truth.", I told him. A few weeks later he told me himself that he has been committed once but they broke up. From how he said it, I had a feeling that he's still not entirely over it but I didn't ask him any 'when' and 'how' questions. It's a completely different story altogether for some other day perhaps.

I don't mind that Josh has an ex. Most guys do! I have dealt with ex before and I honestly don't mind. I don't mind putting myself in a guy and making him realize that he may have had a great guy in the past but now he's got me and I'm much better! :D

LOL!

Okay well not entirely like that. But yes, I honestly don't mind. He may have many memories from his past relation, but with me he will have new ones. Isn't that is what dealing with a new person is about?. I do try my best and I have enough faith in myself that if I want to make someone feel special, I can pull it off pretty well. I don't claim to be the perfect boyfriend. Heaven helped Nathan with some of my annoyances. I know the things I did wrong and would definitely try not to fall in the same pits with Josh. However if that person isn't even considering to give me a chance then what do I do?.

I have a test on Monday or Tuesday, don't exactly know the date yet. Till then I am going completely cold turkey on Josh. After that I'll see his reaction to the absence and then I'll make a decision if I should ask him once again or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment