Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas Shopping, River Island clutch and top, Bobby Pin compact, Clinique concealer, Bourjois mascara

Yesterday I went to River Island and Boots.

For Mum
In River Island I bought a clutch bag for my mum. It has rings on the top so when you slide your hand in it looks like you are wearing rings! It isn't a surprise, she knows she is getting it (and she is very happy about it!)

For Friends
In Boots I bought my four close friends a Bobby Pin Lip and Eye Compact. The other 13 friends are getting something edible! And yes... 13. Haha it makes me seem very popular but it is mainly due to having friends that each have a couple of close friends and I feel obliged to get all of them presents because they will probably get me something.


Pour Moi 
For Me
When we were in River Island I saw a lovely grey slouchy sweater/top. My mum bought it for me and I am a very happy girl right now :)


When we were in boots my mum bought two things for me for christmas that I wanted.

001 Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Moderately Fair. I have got though two or three of these in my life. Even though it's main purpose is to smooth wrinkles (which I don't have yet just in case you are wondering!) it does just about anything. It covers spots really well and hides dark circles. I would recommend it to anyone.
Line Smoothing Concealer

002 This is a completely random choice of mine. The Bourjois Elastic Mascara. It's focus is length and that is my priority when it comes to my eyelashes so I guess I will have to see how it turns out. My mum is keeping it from me until Christmas - I'm looking forward to trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment