Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 4 December 2010

12 High Street Finds - peter pan collars, white lace and more...

Helloooo :)

Here are some hight street items of clothing I found after browsing the web that I'm lusting after.

You can probably see that I am battling with two sides of my style taste. One side is girlie and loves peter pan collars, white lace and pretty macs and then my other side is more grungy and likes slouchy grey items, oversized tees and doc martens. I like the idea of mixing it up though, for example a pretty dress with doc martens and an oversized cardigan.

Well enough with the rambling! Take a look at these:


Cream Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress - CREAMAnimal Print Ponte Peter Pan Collar Shift Dress - BLACK

Cream 3/4 Sleeve Lace Body - CreamStone Twill Mac - Stone
Boston Tank Top - Washed GreyBasic Speckle Sweat - Grey Marl
RSANS311Style RSALC300L

P.S. I would probably be less brave than the model wearing the see-through black shirt - I would wear it with a black vest on underneath!


1. Zara Peter Pan Collar Dress
2. Urban Outfitters Polka Dot Peter Pan Collar Dress
3. Topshop Cream Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress
4. Topshop Leopard Peter Pan Collar Shift Dress
5. Urban Outfitters Grey Slouchy Cardigan
6. Urban Outfitters Black Doc Martens
7. Miss Selfridge Cream Lace Body
8. Miss Selfridge Stone Twill Mac
9.  Topshop Boston Tank Top
10. Topshop Basic Speckle Sweat
11. American Apparel Nylon Spandex Black Shirt
12. American Apparel White Leaf Lace Flower Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment