Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 17 September 2011

vintage cardigan + cross necklace

cardigan: vintage
top: h&m
necklace: ebay
skirt: agnès b
ring: jwllry

My outfit is quite autumnal today! I think autumn/winter colours work well with my new hair colour.

House party tonight, I'm looking forward to it! I am such a procrastinator, I keep putting off homework and and instead go on the computer or watch TV. Fml. That reminds me, I need to catch up with Big Brother! I know those types of show aren't the taste of many people but I think they are great entertainment!

For my AS levels (the first year of A-level) I am doing biology, chemistry, physics and economics. By the end of this year I will be completely scienced out! But hopefully it will be worth it because I want to study medicine in uni.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment