Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 10 September 2011

Olay Oil Minimizer Toner

Hi Lovely readers! How’s everyone? Today is skincare timeand I’ll be talking one of my favorites toners.
 I was looking for a good toner last July. I was thinking ofrepurchasing the Body Shop Natrulift or Skinfood Gold Caviar toner but then, Iwas hesitating as I have to spend more than 1k for each, although bothworks wonderfully on my skin. (I still recommend them if you’re willing tospend more than 1k for a toner). Anyway, as I was looking for Olay products (Ilove OLAY just so you know) I saw this toner. I’m not aware that Olay do havetoner, I haven’t seen them before in SM Manila,. Anyways, since it is Olay and Olay doworks for me, I purchased it right away.


Olay says
“Tones by removing dirt, oil and makeup without strippingskin’s essential moisture”

If you tried the two toners I mentioned earlier (Natrulift andGold Caviar) you’ll know how gentle they are on my skin, they’re not harsh onmy eyes too. So, when I was reading the ingredients of Olay I was thinking thatmaybe I should have purchased the Gold Caviar instead since this one contains Alcohol and I just hate how most toners with alcohol hurt my eyes. Okay it’s not yet toolate, I told myself. If this wont works for me, I’ll definitely buy another Skinfood toneronline. 

That night after my usual facial routine, I opened the OlayToner to try it out. I was shocked with the opening of this toner! 
 OMG! This is so freaking big! Okay, this is crazy. 
The first try was an epic fail. I poured out more than theamount I wish to have on my cotton pad. I  tried but i just couldn’t do it. Then, I tried usingcotton balls instead and finally, I had just enough amounts on the cottonballs.

I really like the cooling sensation. Very refreshing!Plus, it really does removes all the dirt left on my face after washing. Andyou know what the best part is? Although it contains alcohol, it doesn’t feeldrying on skin and you could definitely use toner on areas near your eyes! Ijust hate other toner that I’ve tried before since they freaking hurt my eyes!Oh, another great thing (sorry, there are lots of great things with thisproduct) when I woke up next morning, my face looks fresh and somehow,oil-free.

Overall, for the price and for the amazing result, this is amust buy! It does remove dirts, doesn’t hurt my eyes and keeps oil at bay. I wasreally happy to find a product that contains alcohol but still, very gentle onmy skin and eyes. Great Job Olay!

Price: Php 215 @ Watsons
(Anyway, you could still smell alcohol in it once youapplied it on your face).


No comments:

Post a Comment