Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday 3 August 2011

park outfit



top: topshop
cross necklace: ebay
high waisted shorts: topshop
sheer black tights: m&s
brown ring: jwlry
shoes: doc martens

I wore this outfit to the park to meet up with my best friends, I feel like I haven't seen them in ages because I've been away so much this summer. We had a picnic and a catch up, it was great. By the way, the pose in the second picture is not serious! And I was playing around with the galaxy edit just to see what it looks like.

I finally saw the last Harry Potter film yesterday with my mum. It was really good but I feel sad that it's all over. I guess I can always keep re-reading the books though.

On Sunday I arrived back from my gliding course. I managed to complete it up to Silver Wings, meaning by the end of course, I was able to fly the glider on my own! Taking off, flying the circuit and landing, only took five minutes but it was such an amazing feeling, one that I will never forget. It's funny the way I have officially flown a plane before I am allowed to drive a car!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment