Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday 1 July 2011

TWITTER AND BLOG URL! Leave your url here


Hi readers, followers and fellow bloggers! It’s a beautiful Saturday morning! How’s everyone?

Anyway, I notice that most of my new followers and readers are leaving their url everywhere on my blog (comments and chatbox). So, I had this idea of creating this post.Fyi, I like being organized. Hohoh! You could leave your blog url here (please, skincare and beauty related stuff only) and I will follow your blog. Don’t forget to follow mine. J

And also, these past few days I’ve been enjoying tweeting and following fellow beauty bloggers on twitter. It’s just fun when you get to know people with same interest as you are.

Looking forward to seeing your beauty blogs and if you have twitter, don’t forget to leave your url here. J

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Stay fresh and beautiful!

Follow me on twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment