Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Oatmeal as Facial wash?

Guess what!
 Yes, it’s an oatmeal! You might think, “oh so now, you’re going to talk about foods too?!”.. Enkkk! 

For your info, I love watching bubzbeauty in youtube and I saw this skincare and I was like, “Oh my! I have to try this!”

So here’s the link.
Okay, I’ve been using this for almost a month now. (i guess?) I don’t love it like I can't live without it but I do like using oatmeal as my facial wash. I actually do this routine with celeteque facial wash. 

First, I wash my face with oatmeal then rinse off. Then, wash my face with celeteque facial wash. You might think that it is a bit too much. Yes, it is. But, I just love the softness of my skin afterwards. (PROMISE! you're skin won't feel dry)

In additional, I love the smell of oatmeal while putting it on my face. 

BUT, it’s a bit messy. A bit??? or maybe not! IT’S REALLY MESSY! It requires PATIENCE! If you don’t have that, might as well skip using this product.

I remember the first time I used it; oh, what a mess! oatmeal is all over the sink. 
 With the benefits on oatmeal, I have not felt any improvement other than it softens skin. It doesn’t whitens, brighten, removes acne or the likes. But I will definitely continue using it as long as it still gives me the “smooth and soft” feeling.

I don’t highly recommend this because it really doesn’t do miracles I’m sure you are all looking for. But, for ALL-NATURAL lover, you might like to give this a try. Atleast, it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals right. 
Anything that doesn’t harm our skin in any way must be a really good product.


No comments:

Post a Comment