Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, 30 April 2011

peach shirt + turquoise ring




sheer peach shirt: topshop
black shorts: river island
turquoise ring: miss selfridge
random black socks
ankle boots: topshop

Hi everyone! I have decided to keep my prom dress as a surprise until the day. It was quite expensive so it counts towards my birthday present, as well as my ticket for V festival. But I'm happy about that, my mum took me shopping today so I could choose some clothes for my birthday. I don't mind that there won't be any surprises because I would rather know I'm getting something I love. This shirt and these boots are the new loves of my life. Even though they are officially for my birthday in May, I couldn't resist trying them on and taking pictures to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment