Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Outfit Post - the peter pan collar dress and cardigan together!


peter pan collar dress: new look
grey cardigan: zara
random black tights
black uggs

I'm home at last!

I arrived last night at 8pm after finally taking the plane to the UK. I went to a friend's house at 9pm and couldn't wait to wear my latest purchases! So here they are, unfortunately they were taken after I came back from my friends so my hair and make-up is not at it's best! I threw on my trusty black uggs last minute. They have always been there for me at cold winter days! However, I think I am going off the look of them, in spite of their comfort and usefulness. I am hopefully getting black Doc Martens at Christmas so who knows maybe they will end up replacing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment