Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday 1 December 2010

My two new favourite blogs

I thought I would introduce you to a couple of my new favourite blogs - I love discovering blogs and getting style inspiration online. So here they are, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

I love her effortless style - she just always looks good!

She has such an amazing striking style!
struttlamode.blogspot.comSD536609_2
struttlamode.blogspot.comstruttlamode.blogspot.com

PS. It snowed today! In Physics nobody could concentrate - we were all staring out of the window. I asked my teacher if we could do Physics outside in the snow but the response was a firm no.

PPS. I might start doing this every week - featuring new blogs I love. Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment