Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 27 November 2010

What I have been up to (part 5)

Now for the final thing I have been up to that I would like to share with you all, before I will continue blogging about my current likes etc.

Remembrance Sunday! My school had a parade because we do CCF. I am in the RAF and I got chosen to be in the Colour Party for Remembrance Sunday which is a special marching group comprised of three people from the RAF, three from the Navy and three from the Army.

Here are some of my favourite photos my dad took that day (on this camera)

The Navy section

The Army section 

The Colour Party (I am back left) 


The RAF section 

The Corps of Drums 

The parade



I had to read a prayer in Chapel and it was really nerve-racking (I'm on the right)


Here I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment