Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow!

I woke up today, looked outside the window and there was a blanket of snow covering the street. A thin blanket mind, but it's still snow! It must of snowed overnight. It didn't snow in the day today.

I walked to school with my mum because my dad said it was too dangerous to drive. It was a mistake. It took us half an hour to walk in the freezing cold (I was wearing a padded jacket, gloves, scarf, hat and my trusty black uggs) while cars whizzed past on a roads that had been cleared of snow. Ah well.

Yesterday I saw my (half) sister's and her boyfriend's new house! It is a cute terrace and they have a new kitten called Suki who is very cute. I want her to get a dog but she said that isn't the priority right now because they have work to do in the house. The previous owner had the walls bright green, pink and blue so they have peeled all the walls by hand.

Here is a picture of me and Suki (a terrible picture of me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment