Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday 28 November 2010

Rihanna's Hair

Tumblr_lcboku0jq51qz58f9o1_500_large
Rihanna-red1_large

Ever since I saw the video for Only Girl (In The World) I fell in love with her hair. The colour in spite of being really artificial appeals to me! And the texture of the curls is just lovely.

There is no way my mum would let me do that to my hair! I don't think I would suit it anyway with brown eyes and freckles! But I have thought about going a dark reddy brown colour in the future and my friends think that would suit me. For now, I will only go lighter after getting blonde highlights at the start of September.

Even though I wouldn't do it to myself I quite like wacky hair colours/wigs like these though:
Tumblr_l9bhcgvnsj1qd9962o1_500_large
click on picture for source

No comments:

Post a Comment