Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

My first post

Hi guys welcome to my blog! For my first post I will introduce myself. I am a teenage girl from the UK.


At this moment, here is my favourite...


Food: Fillet steak with peppered sauce (medium)!
Drink: Lemonade.
Pizza: Pepperoni with jalapeƱo peppers or meat feast.
Colour: Pink or purple.
Singer: Does that include rapper? Eminem!
Book: I love the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series. (Team Jacob!)
Magazine: Look.
Film: Mean Girls! It is such a legendary film and also the most quotable film!
TV show: 24 is amazing. Jack Bauer is my hero! I also love Gossip Girl. Chuck Bass <3
Random girl: I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy... 
[about to cry]
Damian: She doesn't even go here!
Ms. Norbury: Do you even go to this school?
The random girl: No... I just have a lot of feelings... 
I love Grease as well!
Sport: Skiing - It's my life I love it so much, I go every year with my family and friends!
Shop: Topshop. I also like Hollister and River island.
Designer: Dior, Louis Vuitton or Chanel.
School subject: Physics.
Thing in my wardrobe: My Topshop maxi dress or my Hollister pink shirt.
Item of make-up: My urban decay back eyeliner. It's so creamy and easy to apply.
Animal: Horse. I go horse-riding every Sunday and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment