Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, 23 August 2010

Isola

Me and my parents went mountain biking in Isola 2000 today.

After about an hour I decided I'd had enough of skidding around on rocks on hills clinging to my handlebars for dear life so while they went off biking again, I did on a tree-top adventure course. I thought it would be very easy and fun but stranded on my own up in the woods with complicated methods of reaching from tree to tree I scared myself silly! But after a few panic attacks, scraped hands and collisions into random tree trunks I managed to complete the course which I am very proud about!

All in all a very adventurous day to say the least. We all fell asleep on the coach back to Nice.

Anyway seeing as we were in such a picturesque place (Isola is a ski resort in winter) I took a few photos on my iPhone. Edited on Picnik again.

 






Here I am in the trees with my harness and helmet on!
The diagonal log on the right of me is what I had to scramble up, to get to the next tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment