Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Not Guilty

A little while after I posted I Should Have Kissed You, I got the following three submissions in my Formspring.

1. Heartless Much?
2. How can you make a kiss so complicated?
3. You should have kissed him. Why didn't you?


I agree it was just a kiss. But it was just a kiss for me. For Josh it was clearly something alot more than just a kiss. I did want to kiss him. But if I had and felt nothing out of it and then broken up, Josh may have felt used. Or there was the a worse possibility of that he may have felt lead on to believe something that doesn't exist.

Also given that we were going to his house and I was quite obviously turned on by him, it would not have been just a kiss. There would have been some definite stripping and quite possibly some groping as well. Two young hot blooded guys who are attracted to each other present under the same roof all by themselves, things are not only bound but destined to happen. Like they say, sparks fly!

When it comes to dating business in the unfortunate case that it doesn't work out, it's quite understood that one side would eventually get hurt. It's a cruel reality but one has to accept it. Sometimes you are rejected. Sometimes you reject. Either case I didn't reject him. I just wasn't ready to kiss him yet. If he would have waited maybe something would have happened. But he's the one who stopped talking and cut me off. Not that I'm saying he's the at fault here. I know I did some very stupid things here, but I stopped myself in time from causing some serious damage.

On a brighter note, I did text message him 'Eid Mubarak' late night last Thursday and for once got a reply from him - with a smiley face. I replied to his text message with an apology to which he didn't reply. Not mad at him, even I would have not known what to reply if I was in his shoes. I can most honestly say that right now I do not feel anything for him except maybe a sense of concern. I wish him the best and that's all.

It's like the six merry murderesses of the Crookem Country Jail said - it was a murder but not a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment