Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Formspring - August 2011

As scheduled, here is the post answering the questions put up during the month of August. There were some very weird submissions on my Formspring but you read on and tell me what do you think.


Q. O Na Na, What's my name?
A. Well I certainly know it ain't Rihanna. ;)

Q. What is your weirdest quirk?
A. I say the names of people I love out loud when I'm feeling tense.

Q. Designers or Models?
A. DESIGNERS!!!

Q. What is your opinion on cosmetic surgery?
A. Not a fan. But I do find it somewhat acceptable in the case when an individual wants to restore himself/herself after how he/she looks due to the complication of some disease, condition or accident. To go under the knife just to look younger or more gifted in a certain region of your anatomy is just plain wrong. However each to his own.

Q. What is your all time favorite Bollywood movie and why?
A. Hands down I have to say Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and since then no other movie has made me feel the same way. The soundtrack is particularly awesome. I danced to the song Koi Mil Gaya at my uncle's wedding back in the summer of 1999. Also it features my all time favorite Bollywood couple - Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.



Q. What would you want as your boyfriend, werewolf or vampire?
A. Humans only please!

Q. If Lady GaGa had not arrived would Madonna still be ruling the gays?
A LOL @ 'arrived' - you made it sound like she's some alien, or perhaps you know more than the rest of us. But to answer your question, no. Eventually someone would have replaced Madonna. Also I think that every gay generation has their own queen, and no two queens can exist at the same time in the same generation.

Q. Have you ever been so happy you could die?
A. No. I've got all life to live. I've got all my love to give. I will survive!

Q. Do you ever get the feeling that you are neglecting someone?
A. Not to sound douchey or anything but I have got such a wide circle of friends and it is so vast that there is no possible way I can be in touch with all of them all the time. I have got stuff to do but I do remember to contact everyone once in a while. And if I know you and you have felt ignored, I'm sorry.

Q. Have you ever been bullied?
A. Yes, but not for my sexuality.

Q. Do you believe in chance encounters? Serendipity? Fate?
A. Yes, I do. And what would our lives be if there were no coincidences to give us that magical element of surprise?.


Q. So now that the thing with Josh is over, are you back in the dating game? Or are you going to put it on hold and focus on your career/studies?
A. I would say I am back but I am not looking for a boyfriend anymore. I will meet up if I find someone interesting but that too would be extremely rare. It is not just studies that I need to give time now but my mother tenses every time I step out given the present city conditions. So that means very very less dating, but how less I can not say.

Q. Should I get high-lights?
A. Hell no!

Q. Who/what inspires you the most?
A. The little miracles of God - they are a real life saver!

Q. What makes you all lively and cheered up when you are down?
A. Well there are alot of things but if I have to name a few of the most effective ones I would say babies, Glee, friends, ice-cream or just a good conversation.

Q. What's the most fascinating thing in the universe?
A. Girls! =P

Q. Do you think Muslims (Well Pakistanis) will ever get the same treatment they used to get before 9/11?
A. No. 9/11 completely changed the world, not just America. While yes it did give Muslims a bad name, however I believe Pakistan's involvement came in much later when some of the most wanted militants were reported to have been hiding in Pakistan.

Q. Jack Sparrow or Todd Sweeney, favorite Johnny Depp movie?
A. Jack Sparrow, while I did love Todd Sweeney but it was more because of Helena Bonham Carter. I absolutely adore her!

Q. How many suits do you own?
A. Four

Q. Have you ever wanted to just leave everything and go far far away from here?
A. Every once in a few weeks I get these impulses to runaway, far far away.


Q. Are you a Pokemon fan?
A. No. And unless you are less than 12 years of age, neither should you.

Q. Aside from Medicine, what has always been your passion?
A. Medicine is not my passion. I am doing it because my parents want me to become a doctor. It is one of the two things they want from me in life. Since the other is marriage, it is more suitable to give them this one and give them at least some satisfaction. My passion has, is and will always be Arts.

Q. I wish to see my posts in the past on BGBS ( Being Gay, Beyond Sex), can it be unlocked just for viewing?
A. I am terribly sorry but that's not a possibility. If I able the forum, I also able people to post in it. Since Christian wanted BGBS to be closed rather than crumble to a shadow of it's prime glory, he had it closed. We hated going down that road, however all good things must come to an end. Also I would like to thank you for your contributions to BGBS. I do miss that place alot!

Q. Are you top or bottom?
A. If I would engage in anal sex, I would be the bottom.

Q. Your favorite Bollywood actor and actress?
A. My favorite male lead is Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar. My favorite actress has always been Kajol, but I have some liking for Priety Zinta, Priyanka Chopra and quite obviously Madhuri Dixit.

Q. Would you ever try any sex toys?
A. Hand cuffs probably but nothing else.

Q. What do you have to say about Beyonce announcing her pregnancy at VMAs?
A. Completely ridiculous. Absolutely completely ridiculous. As happy as I am for her but announcing your pregnancy at an award show is like begging for publicity. I'm no hater and we all know Beyonce is the last person on Planet Earth to need publicity, but this was so not needed.

Q. Do you agree with Beyonce when she says girls run the world?
A. Hell yeah. I completely agree with Beyonce.

Q. I live in Canada would you come to meet me?
A. Hahahaha - are you serious?! I really don't know. But if I ever plan to come to Canada, I will put it on my blog so you contact me and we can meet up if that's possible.


There are three questions remaining which were more or less on the same context, I shall be doing a post on them soon. I felt that they deserved a separate mention so who ever sent them my way, please be a little patient. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment